The Bolton Public Schools provide a safe, engaging and challenging environment in which all students develop essential skills and values.
Educate students to become capable, ethical, healthy,
responsible and thoughtful citizens.
- Quality education is an indispensable community investment for the future of students and society.
- Quality education is a partnership that requires commitment, communication, and collaboration among the student, family, school and the community.
- All students are valued and have the right to an education that meets their academic, physical and social/emotional needs.
- It is important for students to recognize and value excellence.
- High expectations and shared accountability are essential for the success of each student.